This deliciously nourishing and colorful mango smoothie bowl is ready in just 5 minutes. It’s full of healthy protein, fats and carbohydrates to fuel your body any time of day!
This is one of my go-to smoothies for the morning. It’s vibrant and flavorful and energizing! Mangoes are high in vitamins C and A as well as fiber, and their natural sweetness and tropical flavor make them a wonderful addition to smoothies. Pureeing the mango, which can be very fibrous, in a smoothie makes it easier to digest.
Plant based protein from unsweetened soy milk, almond milk or coconut milk plus raw hemp seeds will fill you up and energize you for the morning. I love to add a pinch of turmeric for its amazing anti-inflammatory properties (among many other health benefits) as well as for its vibrant warming color.
More Deliciously Nourishing Recipes
- Vitamin C Immunity Smoothie
- Fire Cider Recipe for Immune Support
- Healthy Vegan “Eggnog” with Irish Moss
- Gluten-Free Buckwheat Pancakes
- Nourishing Vegan Mung Dal Stew Recipe
- Easy Vegan Roasted Buttercup Squash Soup Recipe
Love This Recipe?
Please leave a star-rating review of the recipe and let me know what you think in a comment below. This small act is a great way to show your support for the food blogs you read and love.
Tag @fareisle in your photos on Instagram with #fareisle so I can see your creations!
Easy Vegan Mango Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 1 cup mango chunks fresh or frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk e.g. soy milk, coconut milk, or almond milk
- 1-2 large medjool dates pitted
- 1 tablespoons hulled hemp seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1/4 teaspoon vanilla paste or powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder optional
- 1/2 cup fresh berries
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup nuts, seeds or granola
- Add smoothie ingredients to a blender cup and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in a glass with a straw or as a smoothie bowl topped with garnishes of your choosing.
- Smoothies are best eaten right away.
- To prep smoothies ahead of time, add the ingredients except the milk to freezer bags or deli containers and store them in the freezer for up to 3 months. When you’re ready to make a smoothie dump the frozen ingredients into a blender and add the milk to it.
Join the conversation