Vacationing in Nantucket, MA? Entertaining friends and family at your Nantucket home?
Why leave the comfort of your home for dinner?
Experienced year-round and local Nantucket private chefs, Kaity and Jacob, will come to your island home or vacation rental and prepare an amazing seasonal, healthy meal for you and your guests, lovingly made with locally grown and organic ingredients. First, we will come up with a customized menu suited to your tastes with special attention to any dietary restrictions or allergies of your guests.
Our goal is for our clients to relax and enjoy island time while our personal chefs meticulously prepare a truly special dinner using only the freshest ingredients. We source seasonal produce, some of which we grow in our own garden on Nantucket, wild-caught seafood, and high-quality meats and poultry. Our proteins are slow-cooked over a hardwood charcoal fire for an unrivaled flavor mouth-watering taste.
Above all, we will cook, serve, and lastly clean up the mess leaving your kitchen in the same condition as when we arrived so that you will have nothing to worry about except enjoying dinner with your guests.
As Nantucket's year-round premier private chef service that's been in business since 2012, we take all the guesswork out of entertaining guests in your home for a one-of-a-kind island dining experience that goes above and beyond anything else you'll find on the island.
New: Now Offering In-Home Meal Prep Services
Inquire about our new in-home meal prep services. How it works: We develop a menu around your choices and tastes. We do all of the planning and shopping. We come to your home or rental for the day (roughly 4-5 hours at the location) to prepare and cook meals to store in your refrigerator for up to 3 days and then clean up. You heat up the meals and dress the salads when you’re ready to eat.
What's Included in Our In-Home Dinner Services:
Our dinner services include custom menu planning, shopping, prep work, cooking, service (buffet, family style or plated), and cleanup. We bring a customized one-of-a-kind dining experience right to your home so you can relax and enjoy island life!
Book Our Personal Chef Services
Fill out the form below to inquire about our Nantucket private chef rates and to reserve your preferred date(s). We will respond within 1-2 days with our current information, menus and rates.
Book A Personal ChefFill out the following form to contact us and inquire about booking a dinner.
Nantucket Private Chef Sample Dinner Menus
- grazing board with cheeses, dip, charcuterie, olives, cornichon, nuts, fruit, veggies, etc.
- mediterranean board - house-made hummus, tabbouleh, tzatziki, tomato-cucumber salad, marinated feta, olives, sourdough focaccia
- mexican board - house-fried tortilla chips, pico de gallo, guacamole, elotes, spicy shrimp
- seared yellowfin tuna with sesame tamari dipping sauce
- grilled wild shrimp or chicken mini tostadas - homemade tortilla, pico de gallo, avocado, lime crema
- jumbo lump crab cakes with lemon and tartar sauce
- hardwood charcoal grilled homemade jerk rubbed chicken wings
- smoked spice-rubbed pork ribs
- caramelized onion, fig and goat cheese puff pastry tart with or without pancetta
- local tomatoes, basil and burrata
- local greens, shaved parmesan, toasted pine nuts, lemon shallot vinaigrette
- grilled wild shrimp, peaches or figs, avocado, butter lettuce, candied pecans and goat cheese
- green beans, snap peas and English peas, pine nuts, mustard seed vinaigrette and feta
- local farm-grown veggie gazpacho (can add grilled shrimp or scallops)
- kale caesar with roasted chickpeas and sourdough croutons
- grilled wild shrimp or scallops, pea puree, young vegetables, microgreens, and toasted hazelnuts
- roasted beets, green beans, honey spiced walnuts, goat cheese, baby arugula
- steamed littlenecks or mussels in white wine and herbs with garlic-rubbed toasted baguette
- summer corn chowder
- hardwood charcoal grilled steaks - choose between tenderloin, strip or rib-eye
- hardwood charcoal grilled split Maine lobster with herb butter
- pistachio, coconut cream and herb baked Maine halibut
- hardwood charcoal grilled Wester Ross salmon
- whole stuffed bronzino
- hardwood charcoal grilled wild Atlantic swordfish with cherry tomato, herb and caper salsa
- hardwood charcoal grilled domestic lamb chops
- hardwood charcoal grilled wild-caught tiger prawns or sea scallops
- strawberry rhubarb almond crumble with vanilla bean ice cream
- blueberry lemon crumble with vanilla bean ice cream
- peach raspberry almond crumble with vanilla bean ice cream
- dark chocolate ganache tart with salted caramel and vanilla bean ice cream
- apricot blueberry galette with vanilla bean ice cream
- dark chocolate and cherry vanilla semifreddo
- semolina rose shortcake with orange blossom scented seasonal fruits and vanilla bean whipped cream
- spiced walnut carrot cake, mascarpone frosting and whipped cream
- vanilla lemon edible garden cake with fresh berries/summer fruits and whipped cream
- honey lemon ricotta tart with fresh figs and whipped cream
- custom celebration cake upon request
The Mathews Family
Shelby and Creagh
Mia and Eion
Brooke & Conan
Amy & Brian