Are you vacationing in Nantucket, MA? Entertaining friends and family at your Nantucket home?
Why leave the comfort of your home for dinner?
Experienced Nantucket private chefs, Kaity and Jacob, will come to your island home or vacation rental and prepare an amazing seasonal, healthy meal for you and your guests, lovingly made with locally grown and organic ingredients. First, we will come up with a customized menu suited to your tastes with special attention to any dietary restrictions or allergies of your guests.
Our goal is for our clients to relax and enjoy island time while our personal chefs meticulously prepare a truly special dinner using only the freshest ingredients. We source seasonal produce, some of which we grow in our own garden on Nantucket, locally caught seafood, and certified humane meats and poultry. Our proteins are slow-cooked over a hardwood charcoal fire for an unrivaled flavor mouth-watering taste.
Above all, we will cook, serve, and lastly clean up the mess leaving your kitchen in the same condition as when we arrived so that you will have nothing to worry about except enjoying dinner with your guests.
As Nantucket's premier private chef service we take all the guesswork out of entertaining guests in your home for a one-of-a-kind island dining experience that goes above and beyond any other private chef services you'll find on the island.
Want to learn more?
Fill out the form below to inquire about our Nantucket private chef rates and to reserve your preferred date(s).
Nantucket Private Chef Sample Menus
- grazing board with cheeses, dip, charcuterie, olives, cornichon, nuts, fruit, veggies, etc.
- mezze board - house-made hummus, tabouleh, tzatziki, grilled vegetables, olives, pita
- seared yellowfin tuna with sesame tamari dipping sauce
- grilled wild shrimp or chicken mini tostadas - homemade tortilla, pico de gallo, avocado, lime crema
- jumbo lump crab cakes with lemon and tartar sauce
- hardwood charcoal grilled homemade jerk rubbed chicken wings
- smoked spice-rubbed pork ribs
- caramelized onion, fig and goat cheese puff pastry tart with or without pancetta
- local tomatoes, basil and burrata
- local greens, shaved parmesan, toasted pine nuts, lemon shallot vinaigrette
- grilled wild shrimp, peaches or figs, avocado, butter lettuce, candied pecans and goat cheese
- green beans, snap peas and English peas, pine nuts, mustard seed vinaigrette and feta
- local farm-grown veggie gazpacho (can add grilled shrimp or scallops)
- kale caesar with roasted chickpeas and sourdough croutons
- grilled wild shrimp or scallops, pea puree, young vegetables, microgreens, and toasted hazelnuts
- roasted beets, green beans, honey spiced walnuts, goat cheese, baby arugula
- steamed littlenecks or mussels in white wine and herbs with garlic-rubbed toasted baguette
- summer corn chowder
- hardwood charcoal grilled steaks - choose between tenderloin, strip or rib-eye
- hardwood charcoal grilled split Maine lobster with herb butter
- pistachio, coconut cream and herb baked Maine halibut
- hardwood charcoal grilled Wester Ross salmon
- whole stuffed bronzino
- hardwood charcoal grilled wild Atlantic swordfish with cherry tomato, herb and caper salsa
- hardwood charcoal grilled domestic lamb chops
- hardwood charcoal grilled wild-caught tiger prawns or sea scallops
What's Included in Our Nantucket Private Chef Services:
Our dinner services include custom menu planning, shopping, prep work, cooking, service (buffet, family style or plated), and cleanup. We bring a customized one-of-a-kind dining experience right to your home so you can relax and enjoy island life!
Book A Personal ChefFill out the following form to contact us and inquire about booking a dinner.
What Clients are saying...
Shelby and Creagh
The Mathews Family
Mia and Eion
Brooke & Conan