Thank you Tommy’s Superfoods for sponsoring this post!
Today I have 2 more quick and easy vegan meal ideas in partnership with Tommy’s Superfoods to share with you. Tommy’s frozen seasoned veggie blends make it very easy to put a health-conscious and plant-based meal together, whether you’re cooking for 1 or a family. Their delicious veggie blends are made with the freshest veggies and whole grains seasoned with herbs, spices and olive oil, and always WITHOUT artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Tommy’s has 12 yummy varieties of seasoned veggie blends to choose from and today I have 2 quick meal ideas featuring their Super Greens and Vegetable Medley varieties. I used the Super Greens in a yummy rice bowl and made sesame noodles with the Vegetable Medley. If nothing else Tommy’s blends are nice to have on hand for when the hunger hits or you need to get dinner sorted out in a hurry. We’ve all been there, right?
I love that Tommy’s veggies are flash frozen within 8 hours of harvesting to ensure the veggies and grains retain their peak nutritional value. It’s really hard to beat convenient food that this also good for you. And while these blends are delicious added to dishes as an ingredient they are also perfectly satisfying to eat on their own, especially the veggie and grain blends.
Want to learn more about Tommy’s? Hop over to Tommy’s Superfoods to read about how they got started, check out their 12 varieties of veggie blends and find tons more quick and easy recipe ideas! Scroll down for the recipes I created and stay tuned for more healthy, family-friendly recipe ideas made with their delicious veggies!
recipes after the jump…
Vegetable Medley Sesame Noodle Bowls
- 1 bag of Tommy's Vegetable Medley
- 4 oz rice noodles
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low sodium tamari
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon male syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley or cilantro leaves
- chopped fresh chile pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
- Bring pot of water to boil and cook rice noodles according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile heat Tommy's Veggie Medley according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile whisk together tahini, olive oil, sesame oil, tamari, rice vinegar, maple syrup, ginger and chile pepper until evenly incorporated.
- When noodles are done, drain them and add to heated veggie medley. Add sauce and chopped parsley or cilantro and toss everything together.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with chopped cashews.
Super Greens Rice Bowls
- 1 bag Tommy's Superfoods Super Greens
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup frozen edamame
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- Lemon wedges and sesame seeds to garnish
- Bring small pot of salted water to boil and cook frozen edamame for about 5 minutes. Drain when edamame are cooked and tender.
- Heat Tommy's Super Greens according to package.
- Divide rice between 2 bowls. Add cooked edamame and Super Greens to bowls.
- Top with coconut yogurt and garnish with lemon and sesame seeds.
This post was in collaboration with and sponsored by Tommy’s Superfoods. All content and opinions expressed here are my own. Read more about my sponsored post and affiliate policy here.
Prop Love: Table linen by Nade Studio. Bowl by East Fork Pottery. Bowls and chopsticks by Facture Goods.
Join the conversation