Maple Spiced Pepitas
- 1/4 cup raw shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Coat pumpkin seeds with oil, maple syrup and seasonings.
- Spread pumpkin seeds into baking sheet. Bake for 5-8 minutes, keeping a close eye on them so they don't burn.
- Pepitas are done when the puff up and turn dark golden brown and will be crunchy.
Recipe by Fare Isle at https://fareisle.com/vegan-buttercup-squash-soup-with-maple-spiced-pepitas-for-coyuchi/