A refreshing summer cocktail made with sweet summer strawberries, delicate floral elderflowers and crisp refreshing Prairie Organics Gin.
- 4 fl. oz. Prairie Organic Gin, chilled
- 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries
- 3 tablespoons elderflower simple syrup or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 12 fl. oz. seltzer water or club soda
- elderflower ice cubes and mint for serving
- Add sliced strawberries, elderflower simple syrup and lemon juice to a pitcher and muddle everything together with a long spoon.
- Pour in Prairie Organics Gin and sleazier or cub soda and give a quick stir.
- Fill 2 cocktail glasses with elderflower ice cubes. Pour cocktail in to glasses and garnish with mint sprigs. Serve immediately and enjoy responsibly.
- To make elderflowers ice cubes simply place some elderflowers and other edible flowers or herbs into each cube of an ice cube tray. Fill cubes with water and freeze until solid, about 2 hours.
- Try fruit flavored seltzer waters to add another layer of flavor to the cocktail.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes