My go-to simple delcious guacamole recipe with a spicy kick from from jalapeños.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup packed chopped cilantro
- 12 Rio Luna Nacho Sliced Jalapeños, or to taste
- Juice of 2 limes, about 1/4 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cut avocados in 1/2 and remove pit. Remove peel and dice avocados then add them to a bowl.
- Add diced red onion and chopped cilantro to the bowl.
- Chop jalapeño slices and add to the bowl.
- Add lime juice and salt then mash and stir everything with a fork until you reach desired texture.
- Taste for seasoning and add more salt and/or more chopped jalapeño slices to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Best eaten right away. Squeeze more lime juice over any leftovers and store in a sealed container refrigerated for up to 1 day.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dips
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: spicy guacamole dip, homemade spicy guacamole, easy guacamole recipe