Sparkling Summer Rose Vodka Soda
Yield 2 servings
Homemade rose petal simple syrup take this classic cocktail to new delicious heights!
- 3 fl. oz. Prairie Organic Vodka, chilled
- 2 tablespoons rose simple syrup or more to taste
- 12 fl. oz. seltzer water or club soda
- rose petal ice cubes for serving
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, Prairie Organic Vodka and rose simple syrup. Cover and shake vigorously.
- Fill 2 highball or cocktail glasses with rose petal ice cubes. Pour vodka and rose syrup mixture evenly into both glasses. Top each glass with seltzer water or club soda of choice. Serve immediately and enjoy responsibly.
- To make rose petal ice cubes simply place 2 fresh or dried rose petals into each cube of an ice cube tray. Fill cubes with water and freeze until solid, about 2 hours.
- Use only unsprayed roses from a reputable source, i.e. not from the supermarket. Try fruit and citrus flavored seltzer waters such as grapefruit to add another layer of flavor to the cocktail.
Recipe by Fare Isle at https://fareisle.com/sparkling-summer-rose-vodka-soda/