Jalapeño Simple Syrup
Yield 1/2 cup approximately
- 1/2 cup (118 mL) water
- 1/2 cup (99 g) granulated sugar
- 1 4 oz can of Rio Luna Diced Jalapeños
- Add everything to a small sauce pan and heat over medium heat, stirring until all of sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat, cover and let cool to room temperature, then pour mixture through a strainer into a jar and discard jalapeños.
- Store simple syrup in a sealed jar or bottle refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Recipe by Fare Isle at https://fareisle.com/sparkling-jalapeno-pear-punch/