Sparkling Jalapeño Pear Punch
Yield 8 servings
- 25.4 fl. oz. (750 mL) pear nectar
- 1/2 cup jalapeño simple syrup (see recipe below)
- 12 fl. oz. (355 mL) vodka
- 1 25.4 fl. oz. (750 mL) bottle of prosecco, champagne or sparkling wine
- fresh pear slices for garnish
- Rio Luna Nacho Sliced Jalapeños for garnish
- Mint leaves for garnish
- In a pitcher stir together pear nectar, jalapeño simple syrup and vodka. This can be done early in the day and refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Just before serving pour in the bottle of prosecco/champagne/sparkling wine.
- Pour over ice in cocktail glasses and garnish with fresh pear slices, Rio Luna Nacho Sliced Jalapeños and mint leaves.
- To make a mocktail version omit vodka and replace champagne with flavored seltzer water, ginger ale, or tonic water.
Recipe by Fare Isle at https://fareisle.com/sparkling-jalapeno-pear-punch/