These crispy buttery hasselback fingerling potatoes flavored with rosemary and garlic are a perfect addition to your Thanksgiving and Holiday table.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F
- Run potatoes under cool water and clean off any soil with a brush or your hands.
- Working horizontally make thin cuts into the top half of each potato.
- Add potatoes to a enamel braiser, cast iron skillet or a sheet pan.
- Coat potatoes in olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Lightly smash the garlic cloves just to loosen the paper but leave the paper on them so they don't burn in the oven. Then tuck them into the potatoes.
- Bake until potatoes are crispy, browned and fork tender, about 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on parsley and shake the pan to disperse the parsley evenly over potatoes.
- If you're adding Parmesan, grate it onto the potatoes immediately after taking them out of the oven and then shake the pan to coat potatoes in the cheese as it melts.
- Serve and enjoy hot from the oven.
- Leftover potatoes can be kept covered and refrigerated for up to 3 days. Reheat to serve.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes