Easy Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Yield 4 servings
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts. rinsed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- scant 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut Brussels sprouts in half from top to bottom and add them to the sheet pan.
- Add oil, salt, pepper and thyme and toss everything together so the Brussels sprouts are evenly coated.
- Turn Brussels sprouts cut side down and spread them out so they don't touch.
- Bake Brussles sprouts at 425˚F for about 20 minutes until nicely browned.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
- Leftover Brussels sprouts will keep covered and refrigerated for up to 3 days. Reheat to serve.
Recipe by Fare Isle at https://fareisle.com/roasted-brussels-sprouts/