Easy Vegan Mayo
Yield 1 & 1/2 cups
This is seriously so easy; it literally takes 5 minutes to make. This recipe will make about 1.5 cups, and can easily be doubled or tripled. You can also add a clove or two of roasted garlic to make a vegan aioli, or add any array of fresh or dried herbs to mix it up a bit.
- 1 cup extra firm tofu
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbs brown rice syrup
- 2 Tbs raw apple cider vinegar
- Juice from 1/2 of lemon (1-2 Tbs)
- 1/4 tsp ground yellow mustard seed
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Blend everything together on high until smooth and creamy.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Recipe by Fare Isle at https://fareisle.com/recipe-easy-vegan-mayo/