Over the years so many of you have reached out with questions on baking sourdough bread. I’m so happy to be able to offer this step-by-step e-course of how I make my sourdough loaves for you to follow. If you’ve been wanting to bake with a sourdough starter and make artisan bread at home, this course is for you. I’ll teach you how to create a sourdough starter and keep it alive, and show you how I make my weekly crusty airy sourdough loaves.
Through a series of videos and detailed instruction and guidance, I will walk you through the recipe and process I follow to bake sourdough bread at home.
What you’ll get from this course:
- How to create a sourdough starter from scratch – Watch Now Free of Charge!
- How to create artisan sourdough loaves from start to finish through a series of detailed videos
- Downloadable pdf files of the recipe and schedule options
- Recommended equipment and resources.
- Glossary and FAQ section
- Personal guidance from me. I will be available to answer any questions you have and help troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
BONUS: FREE Dried Starter When You Sign Up!
The first people to sign up will receive a packet of my very own sourdough starter at no additional charge, which I’ve dehydrated and made into a powder. You’ll receive instructions on how to hydrate and re-activate the starter and it will be ready to use in recipes right away. This offer is available until I run out of dehydrated starter, so take advantage now and sign up early! I can only ship the starter within the USA at this time, apologies to everyone abroad.
FREE Fresh Starter for Local Pickup
If you live on Nantucket I will give you some of my fresh starter to feed and use right away! Just reach out and we can set up a safe exchange.