- 1 head of endive
- 1 cup soy labneh
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- handful of fresh herbs-parsley or dill
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- Separate leaves from endive and rinse and pat dry with a towel.
- Mix together labneh, oil, herbs and salt. Spoon mixture into endive leaves. Top each with some capers.
- Arrange the leaves in a sunburst pattern on a platter and fill the center with olives. Enjoy!
Recipe by Fare Isle at https://fareisle.com/our-vegan-easter-feast-with-recipes/