Quick and Easy Fresh Salsa
- 8 oz fresh tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 of a large sweet pepper
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 3 scallions
- 1 clove garlic
- handful of cilantro leaves
- juice from 1 lime (2 if they are dry)
- sea salt to taste
- ground habañero chili to taste (optional)
- De-seed peppers, peel onion and garlic, trim ends of scallions and place all of the ingredients into a food processor.
- Pulse everything together until desired consistency and texture is reached.
Store in an airtight container, refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Recipe by Fare Isle at https://fareisle.com/mothers-day-breakfast-taco-brunch/