Super Greens Rice Bowls
Yield 2 servings
Quick and easy super greens rice bowls made with Tommy's Superfoods frozen seasoned Super Greens.
- 1 bag Tommy's Superfoods Super Greens
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup frozen edamame
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- Lemon wedges and sesame seeds to garnish
- Bring small pot of salted water to boil and cook frozen edamame for about 5 minutes. Drain when edamame are cooked and tender.
- Heat Tommy's Super Greens according to package.
- Divide rice between 2 bowls. Add cooked edamame and Super Greens to bowls.
- Top with coconut yogurt and garnish with lemon and sesame seeds.
Recipe by Fare Isle at https://fareisle.com/more-quick-easy-vegan-meal-ideas-with-tommys-superfoods/