Vegetable Medley Sesame Noodle Bowls
Yield 2 servings
Quick and easy rice noodle bowls with a creamy sesame tahini sauce and Tommy's Superfoods frozen Vegetable Medley.
- 1 bag of Tommy's Vegetable Medley
- 4 oz rice noodles
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low sodium tamari
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon male syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley or cilantro leaves
- chopped fresh chile pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
- Bring pot of water to boil and cook rice noodles according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile heat Tommy's Veggie Medley according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile whisk together tahini, olive oil, sesame oil, tamari, rice vinegar, maple syrup, ginger and chile pepper until evenly incorporated.
- When noodles are done, drain them and add to heated veggie medley. Add sauce and chopped parsley or cilantro and toss everything together.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with chopped cashews.
Recipe by Fare Isle at https://fareisle.com/more-quick-easy-vegan-meal-ideas-with-tommys-superfoods/