Grilled Potato, Onion and Rosemary Skewers are an easy and delicious side dish to make right on the grill. Pair them with grilled salmon, chicken or steak for the perfect summer alfresco meal.
- Preheat your grill or you can also roast them in the oven at 425˚F.
- Add Creamer potatoes to a 4 quart saucepan and cover them with about 2 inches of cold water. Bring the pot to a rolling boil and parboil potatoes for 4 minutes. Drain and cool potatoes for about 10 minutes before handling them.
- Meanwhile peel and chop the onion into large chunks, about 1” pieces.
- Add parboiled potatoes and chopped onion to a large bowl and toss them in the olive oil, minced rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Skewer the potatoes and onions.
- Grill potato skewers over medium heat until they are tender with some charred spots/grill marks, about 15-20 minutes. Alternatively, roast potato skewers on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet at 425˚F for about 15-20 minutes until nicely browned. Serve hot.