Green Chile Tangerine Blissini Cocktail
Yield 8 servings
A spicy vibrant bubbly drink that is perfect for New Year's Eve celebrations or Sunday brunch.
- 2 cups (16 fl. oz or 473 mL) tangerine or clementine juice
- 1 4 oz. can of Rio Luna Diced Green Chiles
- 1 25.4 fl. oz. (750 mL) bottle of prosecco, chilled
- clementine slices for garnish
- fresh green Thai chile slices for garnish
- fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Open can of Rio Luna Diced Green Chiles and add contents to tangerine juice in a jar or pitcher. Let the green chiles infuse into the juice for 1 hour in the refrigerator. This step can be done up to 1 day ahead.
- Pour juice and chiles through a strainer into a jar or pitcher and discard chiles.
- Pour 1/4 cup (2 fl. oz. or 60 mL) of the infused juice into each champagne flute then top each glass with prosecco.
- Garnish with a clementine slice, fresh green chile slices and mint leaves and serve immediately.
Recipe by Fare Isle at https://fareisle.com/green-chile-tangerine-blissini/